Hello, welcome to the assessment page for pupils of Primary 4 – 6. The assessment portal can be accessed by registered pupils ONLY. Scroll down this page to select your subjects.
Instuctions for Primary 4 – 6 Pupils Category
1. The assessment is for pupils in Primary 4, 5 or 6.
2. The assessment comprises of three rounds.
3. Pupils will attempt 20 randomly generated objective questions for 15 minutes. When time allocated (15 minutes) elasped, access to answer selection will be disabled. Pupils are to scroll down the assessment page to click the submit button.
4. You cannot change your answer after selection. Be sure before you select your answer.
5. Pupils can attempt the assessment ONCE! in each round.
6. Results of participating pupils in each round will be published on this portal.
7. Pupil’s score, questions attempted, selected answer and correct answer with explanations (step-by-step solutions) will be displayed on the screen after submission. A printable copy of the performance report will be emailed to the email address used during registration to enable parent print out the performance report. This is to allow pupils monitor their performance and prepare very well for the next round. This also assist parent to monitor the performance of their ward.
8. Certificate of Performance will be given to pupils that attain 15-20 mark in each subject. Certificate Download link will appear on your screen for you to download (in PDF) and a copy sent to your email address inbox.
9. Pupils are advised to work on their own.
10. Kindly scroll down this page to select available subjects.
Holiday Online Assessment Test – Primary 4-6 (1st Round) – Make sure you’re ready to take the assessment test before you click on the subject link. Your time starts immediately you click on any of the subjects below
a. English Language (1st Round) – Click Here to Begin
b. Mathematics (1st Round) – Click Here to Begin
c. Quantitative Aptitude (1st Round) – Click Here to Begin
d. Verbal Aptitude (1st Round) – Click Here to Begin
e. Vocational Aptitude (1st Round) – Click Here to Begin
f. Basic Science (1st Round) – Click Here to Begin
g. Social Studies (1st Round) – Click Here to Begin